When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
1. Provide the application and product technical support for pre-sales and customer.
2. Develop ICPMS methods and write the application notes to leverage the marked forward looking on ICPMS marketing
3. Facilitate deal close by conducting customer demo, doing sample analysis and participating sales processes as required.
4. Manage demo lab setting up and daily operation
5. Assist in lead generation by developing sales or marketing materials, joining seminars or workshops and participating trade shows. Participate industry and trade conferences to represent Thermo in assigned territories and collect market information to feedback to Thermo factories
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join