Essential Job Functions and Accountabilities:
- Drive Continuous Improvement agenda for the Supply Chain division.
- Evaluate and establish Key Performance Indicators and Operations Analytics.
- Consolidate the Key Performance Indicators for internal & external reporting related to Supply Chain metrics and analytics which will centre on identifying ways to improve Supply Chain parameters.
- Provide data to create models of the current state of a business and streamline workflows to speed up decision making.
- Conduct research for current company’s problem and use data to develop solutions and recommend changes as appropriate
- Produce and monitor process KPI reports.
- Provide process advocacy through proper coaching, mentoring and training.
- Create, define and establish SOPs for various functional tracks.
- Manage the process cycle through redesign and renewal of the existing business processes to ensure process delivers business value and meet business requirements.
- Driving force for all the processes and ensuring value add to the organisation with continuous process improvement efforts.
- Identify and develop process to mitigate business model risk and to provide analytical support on various innovation, initiatives and projects undertaken.
- Provide mitigation approaches in terms of business model, metrics and stress scenarios to respond to business requirements.
- Responsible for both Internal and external facing.
- Ability to create a collaborative environment and deliver a consensus agreement with key stake holders.
- Ensure internal controls through checks and balance for better review mechanism and provide recommendation on improvements as appropriate.
Skills and Abilities
Strong numerical ability
Good Analytical & Presentation Skill.
Excellent Influencing and Collaboration Skill.
Exposure to process excellence and operations profiles.
Familiar with ERP Operating system, WMS and Advanced Excel
Eye for detail.
Ability to create effective work flow diagrams
Ability to capture process requirements and translate them into process document.
Minimum Requirements/Qualifications: Master degree in any discipline; Master in SCM/MBA preferred. Relevant certifications are a plus.
Preferred Education & Experience: Minimum Experience of 10 + years in relevant positions meetings the required skills and abilities.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join