Senior Customer Service Executive -Supply Chain
Job ID :
India - Mumbai
- Rigorous monitoring for receipt of customer orders through POs / WOP / emails, order validation, order entry into SAP and onward execution of the same. Exercise necessary controls w.r.t. backorder hygiene, order completeness, customer promise date, pricing / taxation / related checks etc. Validate/ plug inputs and resolve discrepencies (internal/ external stakeholders) and 100% adherence to Audit related Order Management guidelines
- Visiting Customers- Understanding & resolving issues.
- Implementing business strategies to enhance service reach and effectiveness on a wide range of products, achieve pre-set targets while ensuring accomplishment of business goals.
- CAS (Customer Aligance Score): Consistenly monitoring & achieving CAS Score on monthly basis and devising plans to improve target scores with Projects and actions .
- Updating exceptions on Product Deployment/Customer Deliveries. Highlight all failures/ likely failures and taking timely actions collaboratively to mitigate any further occurences.
- Review MTO’s and Coordinate with Planners for tracking delivery timeline/ status for Non Stock SKUs.
- Review Costs: Premiuim Freight Spends (Air/ Cargo), CST Billing and initiate improvement actions.
- Participate in monthly SIOP’s and provide inputs and ensure timely actions of closure.
- Communicate and ensure implementation of company strategies across regions for uniformity..