Warehouse Associate - 2nd Shift
Job ID :
US - Kansas - Lenexa
- Unload incoming materials and verify accuracy and report damages and inventory variances immediately.
- Label and stock incoming materials while maintaining quality and productivity standards.
- Pick and prep internal orders while maintaining quality and productivity standards.
- Work cooperatively with co-workers and efficiently with little supervision, communicating verbally or in writing any discrepancies as needed.
- Assist in Outbound warehouse as needed both in cooler (32 degrees Fahrenheit) and Dry Warehouse which is climate controlled year round.
- Walk and stand up to six (4) hours at a time, up to 12 hours a day, with frequent squatting, stooping, kneeling, bending and twisting at waist and lift up to 50 pounds on a consistent basis.
- Accurately and legibly complete company and carrier documentation.
- Push or pull products on a cart, weight of up to 250 pounds to push and 250 pounds to pull, push pallet jack with weight up to 1200 pounds and load refrigerated trailer trucks with pallets of products.
- Maintain department and work area to 5S housekeeping standards
- Listen to and follow written and verbal instructions given in the English language.
- Report any actual or potential safety hazards to management and be an active participant in continuous improvement activities
- Read, understand and utilize both RF scanners and computers
- Complete work as dictated by customer needs beyond normal shift hours, willingness to volunteer for other areas/shifts.
- Utilize fork lift/power industrial trucks safely, when/if required.
- In addition, other duties may be assigned as the need arises.
- Possess High School Diploma from an accredited higher learning institution or Equivalent
- Possess basic knowledge of English and math and ability to read.
- Ability to navigate and understand basic computer programs
- Work in cave environment with temperature down to 32 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 40 hours per week.
- Heavy lifting, walk and standing with frequent squatting, stooping, kneeling, bending and twisting at waist with occasional climbing on footstool.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join