When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
* Act as a technical resource for Sales and Marketing
* Provide product marketing managers with applications advice, ensuring products are targeted well and the most appropriate product is sold in order to satisfy the customer’s needs and expectation
* Assist customers to utilize instrument and reagent systems both efficiently and effectively so as to maximize customer satisfaction as well as revenues for diagnostics Solutions of ThermoFisher Scientific.
* Support the current and new customer base by resolving technical queries quickly and expertly either over the phone or by visiting a customer site
* Work closely with Sales to expand utilization of our reagent consumption by existing users through customer-visit, lecture & seminar.
* Deliver clinical & technical education to distributor in order to improve the distributors' application ability.
* Coordinate product trials locally
* Ability to travel extensively within the territory to carry out primary responsibilities.
* Fluent in English speaking and writing.
o Ability to express ideas clearly and concisely orally and in writing
o Comfortable in delivering presentations
o Ability to share information clearly and consistently with colleagues
* Self-motivated and engaged
o Able to work effectively across functional groups to meet aggressive schedules
o Consistently maintain a high level of energy and enthusiasm
o A positive, motivating force in the workplace
o Ability to adapt quickly to change
o Excellent time management skills
o Participative and collaborative management and operational work style
* Customer focus
o Ability to think and implement from a customer-centric perspective
* Integrity and Judgment
o Maintain and promote social, ethical and organizational norms in conducting all affairs
o Act accountably and trustable
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join