Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and 55,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands – Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB creates, manufactures and distributes molecular biology products for life science research and diagnostics. Products are exported to more than 80 countries.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Baltics, UAB successfully expands its activities and invites to a friendly and more than 700 employees team:
Main Responsibilities/Key Duties:
- In conjunction with hiring managers in your client group, recruit, interview, screen and evaluate candidates. Coordinate direct sourcing and advertising (TA channels).
- Responsible for recruitment in Lithuania for Thermo Fisher groups and division.
- Deliver a value add talent acquisition experience for all our candidates and customers including market information, talent pipeline, organizational design and thought leadership.
- Develop and maintain recruitment postings and regular reporting.
- Develop and implement detailed recruitment strategies and planning for all openings and more broadly to support workforce planning. Assist HR site personnel in developing similar strategies and implementing related issues.
- Represent Thermo Fisher Scientific at job fairs, industry groups, university recruitment etc.
Education and experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Human Resources, or other related discipline, or the equivalent knowledge and experience is required.
- Requires relevant professional level human resources talent acquisition experience gained in a highly matrix, global environment.
- Demonstrated organizational and creative problem solving skills, and excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- User level working knowledge of HR information systems preferred.
- Working knowledge of common HR concepts, practices and procedures is strongly preferred.
- Direct sourcing of talent in different regions and languages.
- Experience with IBM Kenexa ATS beneficial.
- Must be fluent in English and Lithuanian (Russian language skills desirable).
The company offers:
- The innovative environment of the rapidly growing international company.
- An exciting opportunity to be part of a dynamic global organization and work with experienced professionals.
- High performing, driven and supportive working culture and outstanding development possibilities to increase your potential.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join