When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $20 billion, we have approximately 65,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications.
Summary of Internship
- The selected intern will work with the Sr Management team in developing standards & governance model for Project Portfolio Management and help coordinate /facilitate Process Improvement initiatives.
- Create Project Portfolio Management processes & governance model Develop innovative ways to maintain data integrity & generate effective reporting model in PM software
- Workflow Documentation/SOP related to Project Portfolio Management standards & governance Increased data integrity and enhanced reporting in PM software
- Good organization and time management skills Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic Detail oriented and ability to work in a team-based environment or independently Takes initiatives and follows through on tasks Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
- The selected intern will work with the Sr Management team to help coordinate /facilitate Process Improvement initiatives and Portfolio Management Process related tasks that include but are not limited to:
- Develop innovative ways to maintain data integrity & generate effective reporting model in PM software.
- Work closely with the team to streamline resource management in PM software.
- Create and run ad hoc queries, reports or dashboards as needed to perform analysis of our project portfolio and project execution.
- Document Workflow /SOP related to Project Portfolio Management standards & governance Skills and
- Detail oriented and ability to work in a team-based environment or independently
- Demonstrated high level of accountability and takes complete ownership of assigned tasks
- Strong communication, organization and time management skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and work ethic
- Takes initiatives and has good problem solving, prioritization and decision making skills
- Enjoys working in a fast paced environment
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join