Accounts Payable Representative II
Job ID :
US - Massachusetts - Franklin
WELCOME TOOur Franklin, Massachusetts facility has an immediate opening for an Accounts Payable Representative II. This is a nonexempt position reporting to the Accounts Payable Supervisor.
- Applies fundamental accounting theories and concepts to support the Franklin Shared Service, Accounts Payable processes.
- Assist with A/P invoice processing, vendor payment strategies, and work flows to meet monthly cash flow goals.
- Maintain monthly cash sheet.
- Supports Thermo programs by ensuring compliance with approved policies and procedures.
- Assist with the setup and maintenance of new and existing vendor assignees.
- Assist with the weekly check run process and data transfer to Bank of America for check or ACH processing.
- Build and manage relationships with vendors, improving communication reducing potential vendor shutoff issues.
- Assist with the monthly Accounts Payable close (includes Intercompany, Aging, Cash Sheet, Unvouchered, Accruals and Reconciliation processes.
Other Job Requirements:
- Support the Accounts Payable Supervisor with new vendor review and setup.
- Perform other accounting duties as assigned by management.
- High School Degree or GED
- 1+ years of AP/AR experience
- Good command of the English language
- Good writing and communications skills
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join