When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Achieving financial targets for the Flow Cytometry Instrument portfolio
- Lead customer experience vision, strategy, and portfolio development roadmap
- Provide thought leadership and work collaboratively with internal and external partners, including Market Development, Sales and Service & Support
- Communicate compelling product concepts, requirements, constraints to senior management and stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with cross functional business teams to execute the product roadmap and achieve successful commercialization
- Develop and Drive productivity opportunities
- Monitor the competitive landscape, identify opportunities and threats to our business
- Monitor, understand and identify key customer needs and define opportunities for growth
- Coaching & managing a team of product managers to deliver on the set and agreed operating plans.
- Bachelor's or Advanced degree in life sciences
- 7-10 years relevant experience, including experience in life sciences marketing, product management, market research, or strategy consulting
- 7 to 10 years of experience in high complex instrumentation (Mass Spectrometry, High Content Imaging, or Luminex), with preference with Flow Cytometry market.
- Strong business acumen, customer focus, and a demonstrated effectiveness in marketing, product management or strategy.
- A proven ability in market analysis, planning and new product development required.
- Strong communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary. Cross-functional team leadership experience preferred.
- The ability to see new business opportunities, set and meet aggressive objectives and develop strong working relationships will be required for success.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.
- Ability to effectively communicate value proposition and technical information to a range of customer and internal audiences required.
- Ability to articulate and evaluate multiple complex ideas and align others around a recommended course of action; strong communicator to share vision and plans with others.
- Ability to work in matrix organizational structure.
- Ability to build and analyze financial models to forecast and track results. Experience managing a cost center needed.
- Creativity to distill customer requirements, understands competitive strengths and weaknesses, and then develops compelling value propositions.
- Drive for results and the ability to measure the progress of initiatives.
- Ability to work with teams across the global and cultural differences.
Exceptional relocation assistance available for qualified candidates!
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join