Sales Enablement and Training Manager
Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Collaborate with sales leadership, sales managers and HR business partners to determine key development needs and define sales enablement priorities, initiatives and programs that will improve sales effectiveness and drive results
- Work closely with HR Business Partners to deploy sales competency model and educate sales managers and sales representatives to leverage sales competency model to determine sales competency development needs.
- Design, develop and deploy the development programs that cater to varying levels in areas including but not limited to selling, influencing, negotiating, sales management, sales processes and tools
- Apply principles of adult learning and leverage various learning approaches, including on-job-training, coaching, self-paced online learning, peer learning and instructor led training etc. to ensure training effectiveness.
- Work closely with sales managers to provide the on-going field coaching to sales representatives on the sales methodology and selling skills; provide the coaching to sales managers and sales representatives directly when needed.
- Work across functions to develop, maintain and manage the new sales onboarding programs including centralized news sales onboarding portal, supporting materials, and instructor led programs
- Support the application and product marketing teams to implement product training strategy, build production training curriculum and platform.
- Understand professional development resources available to sales team members and support development that increases their contributions to the organization’s success
- Work effectively and closely with external training agencies when applicable
- BA/BS degree or above, with 5-7 years of relevant professional experience in Sales (with proven ability to influence and/or close business) and/or Sales Training & Enablement in a corporate environment
- Experience related to audience analysis and tailoring content to different audiences: Inside Sales, junior and senior Sales Reps, sales managers etc.
- Experience in the Life Sciences, Pharmaceutical, Biotechnology or Diagnostics Industries preferred
- Experience with sales skills methodologies, Miller Heiman / Achieve Global or other methodology experience a plus
- Ability to teach, coach and develop people in complex sales organization
- Demonstrated ability to create and implement training for multiple delivery mediums (eLearning and instructor-led training)
- Demonstrates excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Ability to learn complex business model to appropriately understand the needs of the divisions, each of Business Units, and the supporting Customer, Product and Revenue constructs.
- Demonstrate self-driven, results orientation and high productivity through setting high standards and achieving stretch goals
- Demonstrated ability to successfully collaborate in a matrixed environment
- Ability to build relationships and work collaboratively across multiple departments
- Strong project management skills
- Experience using CRM platform, e.g. salesforce and/or Siebel preferred
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join