The Intern Electrical Engineer’s primary function is toassist in the design and development of electronics for electro-mechanicalsoftware controlled analytical instruments. Participate in across-functional team environment to evaluate/test designs and perform systemlevel characterization.
- Main responsibilities
- Evaluate electrical designs and alternate components by designing testing methods and conducting experiments.
- Conduct system level modeling by applying control theory and analyzing actual system response
- Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
- Education requirements:
- Currently enrolled in a bachelor’s or Master’s program in electrical engineering or similar discipline. Master’s program preferred
- Completed project work using MATLAB/SIMULINK
- LabVIEW (preferred)
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join