When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Perform the duty of receiving, checking, counting and storing of materials.
- Update receipt of materials into the SAP system daily and filing the documents.
- Pick and replenish materials according to the manufacturing demand.
- Pack finished goods and accessories according to the work instruction and packing specification.
- Conduct inventory cycle count and update result into SAP system.
- Issue materials and parts to end-user according to material requisition form or instruction on the purchase order.
- Participate in ISO, EHS and QSR activities and ensure compliance to all procedures in the aspects of safe environmental, safe materials handling, storage, precautions, and proper attire.
- Involve in 5S and JDI activities.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join