1. Manage and direct the activities of all Global Chemical sales in Japan
2. Meet and exceed the AOP revenue budget for Global Chemicals in Japan.
3. Ensure that Thermo Fisher Scientific Japan Global Chemical objectives are met or exceeded.
4. Develop and implement key metrics for effectiveness of the current processes. Focus is on revenue achievement by product line for Japan and revenue target achievement for distributors and key account customers.
5. Implement all Global Chemical policies and procedures with regard to resource management, account maintenance, sales support and operations.
6. Execute marketing campaigns that Global Chemicals will run in Japan; cooperate with the LPG marketing team and Global Chemicals marketing team and leverage those resources to the best possible effect.
7. Actively develop good relationship with distributors, key account customers, and opinion leaders important for the Global Chemicals’ business in Japan.
8. Resolve hot account situations with timely and efficient use of regional resources to include local sales support (i.e., managers and reps) and all of the available Thermo Fisher Scientific Japan resources such as product/technical support, applications, marketing and engineering.
9. Ensure accuracy of Thermo Fisher Scientific Japan customer database, customer billing information and reliability statistics.
10.Establish and implement business plans on an annual basis; monitor the progress and achievements of these plans in detail with key stakeholders such as distributors, key account customers, LPG sales and marketing team, regional and global GC team in a timely manner, most likely monthly.
11.Collect all necessary information and data related to Global Chemicals and report regularly on the business situation in Japan to the LPG and GC management.
12.Develop an understanding of Global Chemicals’ product range and applications; use this knowledge to provide training internally (other business units of TMOKK) as well as externally (distributors, customers).
13.Manage the selection, hiring, and training of new members (i.e. associate manager and leaders).
14.Develop and manage subordinates careers for future growth via knowledge, skills, and attitudes.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join