• Responsible for own territory sales
• Plan, organize and manage a sales territory. Actively identify and target new business/sales opportunities within the marketplace. Manage the sales cycle.
• Effectively communicate and negotiate sales contracts with customers. Educate customers on new products and product enhancements. Accurately articulate and present product features and benefits.
• Work closely with sales manager for territory business planning and implementation. Actively communicate customer issues, current prospects and marketing events to management team.
• Interpret and manage key financial result areas, i.e. revenues, volume, margins, days outstanding and forecasting.
• Bachelor Degree of Bioscience is a must; Master degree is preferred.
• At least 2 years selling experience in biotech industry.
• Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills,
• Excellent communication skills to deal with scientific discussion with customers.
• Good data analysis and biz planning skills
• High energy, team player and capability of working under pressure
• Self-motivated, initiative, open-minded, and detail-oriented
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join