As the world leader in serving science, we empower our people to advance innovative technologies, develop meaningful solutions, and build rewarding careers.
With more than 60 years of innovation and leadership, the Millersburg site enables customers to find meaningful answers to questions that accelerate breakthrough discoveries, increase productivity, and ultimately change the world. We design, manufacture, and support a broad range of pharmaceutical process equipment that utilizes our sites main product line of SUT products (Single Use Technologies). The Research and Development (R&D) team is developing new innovative products that help our customers make the world a cleaner, healthier and safer place to live.
- Hands on electro-mechanical proto type assembly, testing, evaluation, and validation.
- Concept, layout, and detail designs with analysis and testing as appropriate.
- Integration, validation, and troubleshooting.
- Support release to production.
- Creating 3D models and 2D drawings with minimum oversight. Including drawing dimensioning and tolerancing.
- Review and correct (Electrical/Mechanical) drawings.
- Source raw materials from outside vendors.
- Work with internal and external machines shops and panel builders.
- Internal project management.
- Work with R&D team and other cross-functional departments on Problem Solving and Root Cause Analysis issues.
- Participate in risk assessment of products and manufacturing processes.
- Create SOP and SWP.
- Currently enrolled in Engineering (Mechanical/Electrical/Controls...) Program at the Collegiate Level
- 2+ years of college courses.
- Machine design, including a familiarity with manufacturing techniques and capabilities, internal and external standards, and design for manufacturability.
- Experience with integration, validation, troubleshooting, and characterization.
- Auto-Cad and/or SolidWorks experience.
- Electrical and/or Mechanical drawing creation.
- Ability to work 40 hours per week at the Millersburg Facility.
- Very hands on work ethic.
- Detailed oriented. (Data Collection, Drawing Details, Report Generation, Protocol Writing)
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join