The Reproductive Health Sales Manager within the Genetic Analysis Division will be responsible for the commercial success of the Reproductive Health sales in EMEA and leads a focused team which works in close collaboration with the EMEA GA team.
The Genetic Sciences Division within Thermo Fisher is uniquely positioned as the market leader in innovative and leading genetic analysis platforms that can be critical in the continuum of reproductive health. RH vertical is tasked to tailor the powerful platforms to complete solutions designed for meeting the RH customers’ unmet needs and unleash the power of our largest collection of platforms for RH applications.
He/she will be accountable for the revenue and OPEX targets of the organisation, and will play a pivotal role in developing and implementing the company’s strategy for growth in the specialist areas, sustaining rapid growth. The Reproductive Health Manager will engage regularly with the global teams ensuring that strategic alignment and joint focus exists between the Technical Sales Specialists team in EMEA and the Global business owners. The role is accountable for the EMEA Reproductive Health operations and also for revenue plan - aiming to maximize sales volume and profit while adhering to the company’s quality, personnel, regulatory and other specified policies.
The Reproductive Health Manager Genetic Analysis must be able to create new demand in areas that we as a company may have not experienced.
In summary, this individual should be a strong functional leader, bringing experience in a global matrix organization. He/she would champion his/her team in the global/regional context, and should bring excellent communication skills, and a persistent, aggressive leadership style, to affect positive outcomes, in alignment with the broader business objectives. The ideal candidate will have a demonstrated ability to develop creative, flexible business approaches and solutions while maintaining full compliance with ethical business practice and applicable law.
Some of your essential functions will be:
- In partnership with other members of the Genetic Analysis management team, chart out the short and long-term strategic and operating plans for the portfolio;
- Implement the commercial strategies, ensuring alignment with the global and regional plans. Achieve the business and strategic objectives – these must be competitive from both an Industry and regional perspective;
- Identify and evaluate market opportunities for growth – Engage in business development for emerging technologies or market segments;
- Partner with other members of the management team, globally and in the region, to formulate cross-functional strategies for accelerated growth;
- Lead a technically-savvy team; hire, motivate, and retain staff, to build a solid organization in this region;
- Partner with commercial leaders to hire, train, align & lead division sales team, ensuring AOP hit in-line with global organic growth objectives;
- Own Operating Mechanisms for the divisions in the region, partnering with the regional teams ;
- KOL Management – Be at the forefront of the business and drive for expanded KOL program that ensures connection and strong relationships with KOL’s within each of the target sub-segments to bring voice of customer into the business unit. Be the advocate of the market and customer needs and influence the key KOL’s of the value of our technology. Generate proof materials to be leveraged in marketing and sales activities;
- Partner with marketing team to develop and manage specific marketing programs supporting sales channels, including sales and promotional strategies and programs, sales assumptions, projections and targets;
- Work with R&D to develop regional/market specific products, if that is the case;
- Build the Regulatory roadmap for the divisions together with the commercial team. Assures that the Commercial functions maintain and support company Quality Policy and Regulatory adherence;
- Ensure a financially sound operation with solid corporate governance and compliance. Plan and manage the business’s budget appropriately;
- Fully understand the Global divisional strategy and deploy into the regional reality. Provide leadership and management direction that enables the strategy deployment to the commercial organizations in the region (sales, marketing, services, applications and customer support) to execute divisional plans.
- Bachelor degree in Biosciences or Healthcare MBA or graduation desirable.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in commercial and general management in the Life Sciences industry and Clinical/Laboratory industry expertise
- Sound knowledge and experience in the Reproductive Health Market
- Demonstrable skills in Leadership, Managing & Coaching, Analytical and Administrative Skills, including organizational design, recruitment and training to develop regional commercial infrastructure to support growth initiatives.
- Strong English skills essential and excellent verbal and written
- Ability to travel within region and internationally up to 60%
- Demonstrated success in working in a complex global matrix environment, including influencing a shared service model.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join