Sr Manager, Distribution
Collects, analyzes and reports data related to operational/cost performance. Utilizes PPI tools/teams to continuously improve processes and service to our Customer. Coordinates Supply Chain projects within the EMEA region. Performs additional activities as directed by Supply Chain Leadership to achieve department, divisional and corporate goals.
Tasks and responsibilities, where applicable in the Function:
- Analyze processes, procedures and systems in order to identify improvement possibilities
- Coordinate and ensure the successful execution of Logistics projects/Improvements
- Utilize software application to create departmental tools to automate daily workflow processes
- Collect data and create user-friendly reports and Metrics using various BI applications
- Analyze and reconcile all EU freight expenses across the EMEA region; ensure a proper monthly Freight and Distribution Accrual process
- Generate budget analysis and monthly reporting of operational and financial metrics
- Execute quantitative analysis to measure impact of project initiatives and track project savings
- Excellent analytical skills, including the ability to develop complex logistics and transportation models
- Familiarity with major logistics service provider Services and Operations
- Proficiency in MS Office applications (Office, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint) and experience with ERP systems (SAP/Oracle experience) is preferred.
- Previous training and experience in a structured continuous improvement framework (i.e. Six Sigma or Practical Process Improvement, PPI) is a pre.
- Must be able to work independently on multiple priorities and tasks, acting in a decisive manner.
- Degree in International Logistics or Supply Chain Management, with a Finance affinity and five (5) years’ experience in Warehousing and Distribution/Logistics Operations.
Higher education degree (HBO/WO)
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join