The APJ Commercial Integration Manager will drive the successful commercial integration across cross-functional work streams (Go-to-Market, Quote to Cash, Customer Care, Sales Operations, and Marketing Operations etc.) They will partner closely with the Division and Commercial Leadership teams and work stream leaders to lead the teams through key milestones, resolve conflicts, and ensure stakeholder alignment. The incumbent will need to lead with a sense of urgency, while demonstrating leadership agility across our matrixed footprint.
Key Success Factors:
Ability to understand the different go to market models in each country and drive alignment with the overall Go to Market strategy from Group and Divisions, in a way that is compatible with local specific business environment and requirements.
Develop understanding of LSG commercial structures and interdependencies with other functions in the region, so to effectively program manage the various commercial work streams in alignment with supporting functions and processes (e.g: Quote to cash, HR, IT, Finance, Operations).
Ability to analyze the current hybrid models, understand the implications to the people, the business and to customers, and stress-test the organizational assumptions and fact base to ensure accuracy of baseline and synergy targets, and soundness of proposed org changes.
Ability to provide decision support to Leadership and supporting functions with regards to change management (organization, tools, processes, systems, talent) and synergy-driving activities (both cost and revenue).
Ability to effectively communicate and drive leadership alignment cross-functionally, with BUs/Division, and vertically within the Commercial organization at global level.
Key responsibilities: Set up and drive project governance in the region:
- Developing integration project plans, including strategic and tactical considerations, timelines, key milestones, as well as appropriate business cases (revenue and/or cost synergies, cost-to-achieve/budget)
- Leading project status / cross-functional alignment reviews and monitoring interdependencies through appropriate recurring and one-time mechanisms
- Developing and tracking performance metrics during the project and after go-live of each milestone
- Developing and leading the execution of change management plans, including functional training and internal/external communications
- Preparing presentations for steering committee/IMO, division leadership team, country commercial leadership
- Functioning as a liaison between the APAC country leaders and various integration teams to ensure the business needs have been met
- Working as a team member on special projects as needed
- 10-12 years progressive professional corporate experience
- Process oriented with demonstrated strong project management skills and attention to detail
- Experience in effectively building relationships
- Ability to consult with and influence senior leaders & teams across the matrix
Additional preferred attributes:
- Executive presence; Strong presentation skills
- Effectively manage through conflict
- Acts as a catalyst for change
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.