Job Title: Manager, Chemicals Sourcing
Requisition ID: 57093BR
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Manages $50-75M in direct spend.
- Develops a category strategy to deliver performance in: Annual cost savings, supplier rationalization, spend under master agreement, supplier performance, supply chain risk management and new product introductions.
- Creates a multi-year productivity funnel that delivers 3-5% year over year savings.
- Selects and develops a strong supplier base to support multiple division strategies.
- Manages performance of suppliers via SBRs and scorecards.
- Works with Divisions, BU’s, and Sites to implement sourcing strategies.
- Primary contact for suppliers.
- May include managing a team of 2-3 sourcing specialists in future.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Chemistry or other scientific discipline.
- 3-5 years’ prior sourcing experience
- Supply chain experience within manufacturing, planning or purchasing environments
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join