When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Lead development and maintenance of automation test framework and automation testing. Execute test automation for each software build and release and report results.
- Participate in defect review meetings and help development team to understand software defects in order to provide fixes.
- Be responsible for build deployment, trouble shooting and coordination with internal and external users for installation
- Participate in code review and feature design
- Provide documentation for software releases
- Bachelor or above in computer sciences, engineering or related disciplines
- Minimum of 2 years experience in testing automation
- Experience in Selenium and reporting frameworks such as JUnit or TestNG.
- Working knowledge of at least one programming language such as Java or python, knowledge of XML, JSON, HTML and relational databases
- Knowledge of continuous integration tools, such as Jenkins, and source code version control system such as GIT is nice to have.
- Must be fluent with Linux operating system operations
- Solid understanding of SDLC and software testing principles.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join