Vertical Marketing Manager, Environmental
Job ID :
Australia - Scoresby
9 Months Fixed Term Contract
This fantastic opportunity is responsible for strategy and execution of demand generation activities across the defined vertical market. The Vertical Marketing Manager will identify opportunities within the vertical market by applying a multi-channel campaign approach to market and promote products from across the company, and creating a whole of business Value Proposition.
Working closely with commercial teams, this position is responsible for all aspects of vertical marketing campaigns which may include product introduction, event management, training and educational opportunities, whilst maintaining a keen focus on expense control and ROI.
- Develop and maintain the Marketing Plan with whole of business approach into segment by collaboratively aligning with commercial teams to achieve planned AOP.
- Develop strategic marketing programs & processes that drive demand and deliver the strategic direction and plans to meet financial commitments through an integrated customer, brand, category, and route-to-market strategy for each key market segment.
- Contribute to the STRAP process by providing industry, competitor & customer insights for core segment.
- Identify new business opportunities in market sub-segments and/or workflow (product) gaps; recommend strategies and through drive commercial ownership.
- Identify improvements in local process, systems & platforms, and networking with global stakeholders to align with corporate strategies supporting marketing functions.
- Maintain and develop processes for campaign management including calendar of events, promotional schedules, output rhythm for collateral and reporting of results.
- Liaise closely with Thermo Fisher Scientific business units and Supplier Partners to leverage their strategies, collateral and calendars.
- Drive the activities needed to create awareness and preference for ANZ’s value offerings, and for the generation of the programs and leads to build the funnel, shorten the sales cycle, close business, and meet financial targets.
- Promote the Thermo Fisher Scientific ANZ value proposition at every opportunity, aligned to customer market verticals.
- Empower all sales teams both internal and external, by providing relevant sales tools, training and motivation to sell the entire portfolio.
- Effectively communicate marketing actions to all relevant areas of the company to ensure buy-in and profitable growth.
- Work closely with graphic designers and marketing services to ensure compliance with corporate guidelines.
- Working in collaboration with Category teams, establish a clear and consistent messaging framework for the region.
- Evaluate marketing activities ROI and make recommendation on future actions; champion through relevant stakeholders to gain agreement and drive direction.
- Drive the Eloqua platform to serve segmented, accurately targeted, campaigns to relevant customer contacts.
- Measure and improve key eDM metrics such as open rates, CTR, CTO and unsubscribe.
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing and minimum of 5 years’ experience in marketing roles.
- Substantial experience in a lead generation marketing role in a comparable market segment.
- Experience in marketing B2B, B2C and through distributor networks.
- Demonstration of having developed targeted value proposition campaigns including mechanisms for reporting ROI.
- Experience in Environmental and Process Control markets is an advantage.
- Experience in marketing automation and CRM platforms (Eloqua, Salesforce, Marketo or similar).
- Prior experience executing successful marketing plans within a commercial environment.
- An ability to think strategically and the ability to transform strategy into executed tasks.
- A team player with the ability to influence others in a matrixed organisation through shared trust and goals.
- Strong organisational skills with an ability to prioritise and manage time effectively to meet agreed deadlines.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join