- Develop service function as a stable platform for ensuring sustainable growth of Business.
- Working with the Field team and ensure all instruments are up & running and deliver quick Response time for all breakdown issues.
- Be responsible for ensuring timely conduct of PM, Installations, Trainings, Software upgradation, etc.
- Drive Service revenue - timely renewal of service contract and warranty expiries.
- Deliver on CAS - working with field service teams and customers for timely closure of calls and reduce down time.
- Work closely with supply chain teams to improve planning and spare parts availability in India, reduce the down time
- Managing Service Channel Partners for Technical training, Factory escalations and managing parts inventory
- Conduct regular reviews with direct team and channel partner service teams to assess the quality of service rendered and review FS metrics of RT/DT/DTR
- Drive continuous Training for team members and process improvement through PPI.
- Preferably an Electronics /Instrumentation Engineering Graduate/ Post Graduate with a minimum of 10 years industry experience
- Experience of managing a team of Field Service Engineers
- Must possess good technical, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Effective interpersonal, oral and written communication skills
- Drive “Customer Delight” with a focus on “Customer Centricity”
- Ability to work with various individuals within various BU and divisions.
- Should be a team player.
Thorough knowledge of the industry and must also have knowledge of service support optimization.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join