When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Work independently to service Immuno products involving: Installations, Training, Telephone and On-site Diagnostics and Repair Services, Preventative Maintenance visits.
- Provide technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary.
- Accurately document field service activities, including installation report and service work report, and timely submit through the required system.
- Ensuring customer satisfaction in all aspects of services provided.
- Follow up on DOA and Hot Account sites to ensure customer issues are accurately and timely communicated to the required party, solution developed and eventually solved.
- Implement key account strategies for high profile customers and maintain good relationship with industry opinion leaders.
- Share experience and best practice of product services and applications with colleagues.
- Contribute to knowledge base to allow continued improvement of work efficiency and effectiveness.
- Effectively communicate competitive information and additional sales opportunities to Field Sales Engineers
- Actively participate PPI projects to improve work quality and effectiveness.
- Submit weekly Expense reports on a timely basis.
- At least three years of service experience in multinational company
- Be familiar with service system and technical support in the field of medical device.
- Good communication in English
- Bachelor degree of engineering relevant major
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join