When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Applies Good Manufacturing Principles in all areas of responsibility.
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision.
- Reviews batch paperwork and follows supervisor instructions to understand and perform the necessary packaging procedures required for assembly of each study.
- Cleans packaging rooms and machinery in accordance to Standard Operating Procedures and Good Manufacturing Principles.
- Performs manual and automated filling and packaging of blistered and bottled pharmaceutical products independently and approves in-process products at other stations.
- Performs and ensures proper card and drug placement using various secondary card sealing machinery.
- Accepts or rejects in-process clinical supplies according to acceptability standards determined by Good Manufacturing Principles, customer requirements, and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Labels and assembles both blinded (following a randomization schedule) and open clinical supplies in conjunction with other FCS personnel ensuring proper label placement.
- Accurately counts out and prepares packaging supplies to ensure proper accountabilities prior to and at the completion of a job order. Assists Quality Assurance personnel, Production Supervisors and Line Leaders in staging and reconciliation of components as required.
- Performs final check of work in-process and finished products and then packs these goods into appropriately labeled containers.
- Assists in staging and reconciliation of components as required.
- Conducts all activities in a safe and efficient manner.
- Other duties may be assigned to meet business needs.
Basic Minimum Qualifications (BMQ):
To perform this job successfully, the individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements below are representative of the knowledge, skill or ability required.
Education/ Experience (BMQ):
High school diploma, or GED, combined with the ability to read, write and complete basic mathematics calculations. Minimum of 1 year experience in packaging or production-type setting.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Bio systems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join