When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher BioServices, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is the industry leader in the management of critical biological materials to support the advancement of cell therapy, GMP biologics, and population-based public health research. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. We offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. http://www.fisherbioservices.com/
Marketing & Communication Specialist
The Content Marketing & Communication Specialist will be part of the digital marketing team and is responsible for content development and executing digital marketing strategies to drive demand/lead generation and provide best-in-class online-offline (O2O) customer experience. Primary responsibilities include content and collateral production/management, website content updates/development, e-mail campaigns, social media, tradeshow management, creative marketing programs and campaigns. He/she will contribute to achieving the financial objectives of the business through the successful execution of tactical marketing plans and related activities. The Content Marketing and Communication Specialist will support the growth of the business and commercial team with new marketing & sales enablement tools, campaigns and promotions. The ideal candidate will have previous content marketing and marketing automation experiences with good understanding of marketing automation platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Demonstrates and promotes the company vision and objectives through execution and development of digital marketing strategy
- Owns the development and coordination of digital marketing and print materials including web content, email, marketing collateral, case studies, eBooks and white papers.
- Partner with the regional commercial team leaders and subject matter experts to understand customer segments, revenue opportunities, and develop content that address the opportunity in a compelling way
- Develop and launch demand generation programs with content designed to increase market and revenue share.
- Coordinate with sales and product teams on marketing processes to ensure consistent content across internal and external channels.
- Lead the global content team to develop dynamic contents to support various marketing campaigns
- Maintain and drive the subscriber growth and engagement of our blog community
- Supports all O2O omni-channel marketing activities including blog, website, tradeshows, digital marketing campaign, and social media
- Leveraging business and scientific acumen to support content development including presentations, case studies, white papers we landing pages, webinars, videos, photoshoot, print collaterals, eBooks, infographics
- Work as a member of the digital marketing team to help design, build, test, execute, and maintain marketing automation campaigns to drive net-new prospects and customers
- Support digital asset library content development and management for marketing team and commercial sales team
- Collaborate with other team members to develop cohesive and consistent brand message across all channels and content assets
- Collaborate with digital marketing specialist to design digital content promotional campaigns with digital tag and data tracking to analyze performance
- Collaborate with digital marketing specialist to help guide tactical marketing activities based on digital marketing data such as page view, CTA % conversions, click path analysis, exit/bounce rate, customer engagement rate, etc.
- Evaluate and manages relationship with outside vendors providing promotional, planning, research and PR support.
- Establishes appropriate tradeshow schedule and arrange for exhibiting and/or attendance for staff
- Participates in special projects and other duties as required
- Require a 4-year degree, preferably in life sciences
- Require 2+ years of previous marketing experience in the healthcare, life sciences, or pharmaceutical industry
- 1+ year experience working with HubSpot, Eloqua, Marketo or other digital marketing platforms
- 1+ year customer interaction and development skills and experience required
- Good understanding of the web, web applications/content management systems, and web technologies
- Well versed in key digital marketing strategies and experiences in activities such as inbound/outbound, blogging, SEO/SEM, social media
- Basic understanding of the sales funnel and experiences in leveraging marketing systems to drive prospects into marketing qualified leads
- Basic understanding of relational and social data structure for customer-centric marketing
- Must be organized with attention to deltas
- Must have excellent written/oral, listening, and presentation communication skills
- Ability to perform under pressure and prioritize multiple tasks and work with a sense of urgency to meet deadlines
- Excellent project management skills including the ability to formulate and drive detail plans and metrics to report project progress/health
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite applications, Adobe Creative Suite and/or similar Microsoft applications, online survey tools, web content management, tradeshow logistics
Internal and External Contacts: internal contacts with all levels of BioServices employees. External contacts with clients, vendors, suppliers, as required.
Physical Demands: General office demands – able to use a computer up to several hours per day, able to travel locally, nationally, as required.
Work schedule: Monday-Friday, 9am-5pm, core hours, and additional hours as needed.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services. Apply today at http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join