When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Ensures reliability of final systems through various means of testing and troubleshooting.
- Perform tests, calibrations, and alignment checks per detailed procedures, makes adjustments, modifications, and replacements as required and report data in a prescribed format
- Compile and record data and test results, ensuring accuracy
- Maintain documentation as required
- Provide feedback to supervision pertaining to any abnormal equipment observations
- Adhere to ISO9000 requirements including ESD, work area cleanliness, maintenance and calibration of equipment and work instruction adherence
- Attend in daily team stand-up meetings
- Participate in improvement events (such as Kaizen, 5S, Practical Process Improvement)
- Maintain a safe working environment, following established 5S procedures
- High School Diploma or GED required
- No prior experience required
- Detailed oriented
- Computer knowledge a must
- Ability to work effectively on multiple tasks concurrently
- Good communication skills
- Problem solving skills
- Ability to complete tasks in a resourceful and effective manner under general supervision.
- Knowledge of lean, six sigma, kaizen, and continuous improvement initiatives a plus.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join