When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Fisher Clinical Services, part of Thermo Fisher Scientific, is a leading provider of global clinical supply chain. With unwavering commitment to service, science and process engineering, Fisher Clinical Services is powered by people with an exceptional commitment to quality, deeply instilled ethics of personal responsibility and unrivaled expertise. We are exclusively focused on serving the packaging and distribution requirements of clinical trials across the world. Whether planning, packaging, labeling, storing, or distributing the important supplies needed to perform clinical research, for more than 27 years Fisher Clinical Services has been committed to delivering the highest possible value while ensuring adherence to the highest level of quality, performance, reliability and sustainability standards. http://www.fisherclinicalservices.com/
The main responsibility of this position is to lead, motivate, coach and support the team of sales professional throughout North America. You play a pivotal role in ensuring the success of your team and the execution of the strategy, with a focus on small and emerging accounts, as defined by the Fisher Clinical Services Senior Director of Commercial Operations, Americas
- Work in partnership on a day to day basis with the sales team to support, advise and coach.
- Provide clear direction, guidance and support in order to ensure that all sales targets are met within the team
- Continually monitor and review performance against plan and ensure early intervention where sales are below target
- Demonstrate and drive the Thermo Fisher values – Integrity, Intensity, Involvement and Innovation (The Four I’s)
- Demonstrate leadership skills in managing account executives and in working in a global matrix environment
- Develop and manage employee performance according to yearly targets and company values
- Coach, develop and motivate the team by providing them with the skills and knowledge to perform their roles, together with skills expansion and career development
- Ensure accurate and timely reporting of metrics
- Undertake any other duties on an ad-hoc basis as required by the Line Manager.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join