When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
Operate vacuum coating chamber to deposit high performance multi-layer thin film coatings to optical components.
- Loading of semi-conductor bars into fixtures in preparation for coating.
- Maintain chamber including disassembly, cleaning and reassembly.
- Performs quality inspection, tests and some analysis.
- Performs fine work under a microscope for a significant portion of the day in a clean room.
- Monitor equipment for operating parameters and notify supervisor of any problems.
- Visually inspect all product received for conformance to specifications before assembly.
- Supports company values including ethical conduct and high integrity in all actions.
- Anticipated growth into other semi-conductor wafer processes, vacuum deposition, MBE facet coatings, MOCDV growth.
- High school diploma or GED.
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in thin film coating and operation of vacuum chamber
- Experience in monitoring deposition of optical coating processes
- Know basically usages of microscope, vacuum system, & mechanic equipment’s
- Be familiar with computer usage and Microsoft office software
- Good communication and team work and independently work.
- Detailed oriented
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join