When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
- Ensures that hardware and/or software are designed and installed in a manner that meets the needs of the company’s process validation and engineering change control requirement
- Ensures the engineering team and other manufacturing departments work together cohesively.
- Responsible for the development of equipment to aid in the manufacturing process.
- Plan and execute NPI and manufacturing transfer from RnD and Oversea manufacturing site respectively
- To review and validate engineering drawings and instrument FG BOM before releasing to manufacturing to ensure accuracy before the product are transferred to operation..
- Provide failure analysis support for Product Quality Engineer, Manufacturing FPY improvement and Global Repair Center (GRC).
- Bachelor Degree (Honors) in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering with 10 years of work experiences leading an engineering team. At least 5 years of exposure in a Biotechnology manufacturing environment
- Strong technical knowledge and analytical skills in solving complex system integration issue.
- Able to communicate with all levels, across functions and cross cultural.
- Good understanding of ISO9001, ISO13485, ISO14971 and 21CFR Part 820 requirements
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join