Test Engineer III
Job ID :
Singapore - Marsiling
Duties and Responsibilities
- Understand and confirm proper operations of existing LabVIEW programs used in manufacturing system test.
- Add functionalities and improve robustness, usability and user interface of existing manufacturing test software to support NPI and sustaining projects.
- Define, specify and develop new test specifications and control programs using NI hardware.
- Summarize experimental results and provide direct feedback to the development team both verbally and written.
- Perform data analysis using proper statistical techniques and tools.
- Write operating instructions as needed.
- Collaborate / coordinate with different manufacturing functional teams.
Experience and skills required
- Bachelor Degree in Electrical Engineering or Computer Science qualifications
- Minimum 5 years of hands on programming experience
- Full competence in LabVIEW
- Object-orientated programming, JKI or Open Source would be preferred
- Experience in TestStand, Python, C/C++ and MySQL an added advantage
- Good troubleshooting and problem solving abilities
- Understanding of electrical circuit theory, and the ability to read and follow electrical schematics
- Proficiency in engineering statistical analysis using Minitab or JMP
- High level of attention to details
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good team player
- ISO13485 and GMP experience an added advantage
- TCP/IP and networking experience an added advantage
- Product transfer knowledge