Business title: Executive Administrative Assistant
Manager: VP Commercial Operations, CMD, EMEA
Department: CMD European Sales
Main purpose of job:
As Executive Administrative Assistant you will be expected to act as part of the Sales team and as such your job will involve you in supporting the VP Commercial Operations, EMEA, Chromatography and Mass Spectronomy Division. You may also support other members of the EMEA Sales Leadership team from time to time.
Focus will be on a variety of standard administrative support tasks such as diary management, expense management, travel management, organisation of meetings and events as well as general administrative duties and support as required.
The ability to maintain confidentiality and to operate in the role with the highest of ethical standards and professionalism are required.
- Organising and maintaining diaries and making appointments;
- Organising complex global travel activities, including accommodations, local transportation, passport/visa requirements. Proactively and on time compile, submit, and track expenses for the executives. Proactively anticipate potential travel issues, and respond accordingly, travel arrangements and supporting expenses submissions
- Typing up meeting minutes
- Preparing and collating presentations, co-ordination of presentations by speakers
- Writing and dispatching routine or straightforward letters
- Policing the regular processes for completeness
- Organising and attending key meetings such leadership off-site meetings, customer visits, town halls, team meetings, etc. This includes but is not limited to, attendee communications, venue management/site coordination, audio/video set-up and management as needed, catering and program material preparation
- Ordering stationery and reference material
- Undertaking any other tasks/duties as may be reasonably required
- Closely working and aligning with other assistants in the organisation
Experience and Skills Required
- Extensive administrative experience, preferably in a fast paced environment.
- Proven to be trusted to handle confidential and sensitive information with the ability to exercise discretion and show good judgment.
- Demonstrated experience in working independently
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Professional, authentic, approachable, and diplomatic in nature. Proven ability to interact successfully with varying levels in and outside the organization in a demeanor that is representative of the leadership team.
- Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Office products, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, ideally at an advanced lever, and willingness and ability to learn company-specific software or system tools.
- Comfort and ability to thrive in environments that may present multiple and simultaneous demands for attention; ability to prioritize effectively in these situations.
- Ability to work to deadlines or address priorities
- High school diploma
- Associates degree or equivalent preferred
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join