Key Position Responsibilities:
- Consolidation of month-end Country Financials for the purposes of Management reporting - both Local & Corporate
Month-end reports at the country level
Prepare the Monthly Business Review (with the India Management team) Decks
Prepare the Monthly, Quarterly & Annual Business Review (with Corporate Headquarters) Decks
Provide business analytics and comprehensive inputs to take necessary corrective actions.
- Gather, model, analyze, prepare and summarize information for company’s forecast on a monthly, quarterly and annual basis.
- Work with business heads and finance leads to understand and identify opportunities & risks.
- Ensure effective understanding, analysis, and reporting of key metrics for the businesses
- Provide analytical support for India leadership team.
- Periodic review of critical value drivers like Bookings, Backlog, Revenue, Gross Margin, EBITA, Customer Outstanding and Working Capital to remove bottlenecks in the business.
- Analyse the Margins on a monthly basis to facilitate informed decision-making.
- Monitor SG&A costs to ensure that they are within approved budget.
- Consolidation of Business Unit level Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and Rolling Forecasts to develop Country Level Plans and Forecasts
- Provide all aspects of financial support for the annual planning process.
- Prepare a comprehensive budget providing the basis and assumptions for each P&L item.
- Uploading the budget into HFM and ensuring Product Line wise accuracy.
- Drives process improvements and projects as identified
- Collecting, analyzing and modelling information and evidence for decision making of management.
- Responsible for the Shared Services Budget planning and monitoring
- Support Shared Services functional leaders as their finance lead
- Drive cost containment focus to improve overall profitability and productivity.
- Special projects as and when the opportunity arises to support business
- Chartered Accountant with 4-6 or more years of post qualification experience
- Strong Communication Skills, both verbal & written
- Strong interpersonal, supervisory skills and customer service orientation
- Ability to multi-task, work under pressure, meet deadlines and be able to thrive in a fast-paced work environment
- Ability to manage multiple expectations in a typical Matrix Organization structure
- Well-versed with Indian & US GAAP
- Candidates with working experience overseas in a multi-cultural environment would be preferred
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with subordinates, peers, and upper management are prerequisites to success in this position.
- Hyperion Financial Management/ Essbase experience preferred.
- SAP experience a plus.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join