Key Responsibilities: The Client Services Project Manager applies basic principles, concepts, practices, and standards of the Bio Production field to complete standard tasks and assignments. Work under general direction using discretion to complete tasks, frequently solves problems through research of multiple alternatives, builds stable working relationships with internal and external contacts, and impacts the immediate workgroup through accuracy of tasks and information provided.
- Work closely with customers and Account Managers to accurately capture requirements and secure business
- Work with interfacing functions to ensure timely and accurate processing of customer quotes and new inquiries (Design, Packaging Engineering, Product Management, Accounting, Pricing, Bio Production PMO team members, and Customer Care).
- Ensure RFQ’s are met for all custom projects for given account assignments.
- Serve as the customer advocate throughout internal processes. Troubleshoot, escalate and resolve issues and risks that are jeopardizing customer commitments. Communicate action plans and resolution to the customer in a timely manner.
- Adhere to SFDC data integrity best practices.
- Meet Bio Production business objectives around inquiry turn-around time, customer service level targets, and revenue goals.
- Run reports, analyze data, develop presentations, and lead customer conference calls.
- Handle Bioprocess Xpress Requests
- Technical Support back up
- Maintain department pacing metrics
- Change notification execution
- Requires BS/BA or 3+ years’ experience in a customer facing environment.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Strong skills/competencies in the following areas:
- Written and verbal communications
- Interpersonal across functional team based interaction
- Organized and detail oriented
- Analytical, planning, and problem solving
- Intellectually curious and results oriented
- Technical knowledge of the biotechnology industry
- Project Management Professional certification ( PMP)
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 55,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join