When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
This position is part of a fast-paced, high-performance Marketing Analytics & Insights team in the Customer Channels Group. The successful candidate will be curious and driven to see beyond reporting to generate insights. He/she will work closely with the Marketing, Portfolio Management, and eBusiness teams to transform these insights into positive business results.
We are looking for adaptable and curious critical thinkers who are fascinated by digital marketing and the constantly changing digital landscape and who are driven to influence business decisions and maximize business value. Is it a thrill to strip down old hypotheses and create new ones, then observe, test, and modify some more? When you have enough data and directional insights, are you comfortable using them to help make strategic decisions? Success in this role requires a strong foundation in data wrangling, coupled with a proven ability to translate analytical insights into action plans.
- Track, analyze, and hold team accountable for digital marketing key performance indicators (KPIs), such as traffic by source, site conversion rates, digital marketing attributed revenue and margin, and engagement analytics
- Analyze data sets to identify high value opportunities and audience segments to target through digital marketing efforts
- Use multiple data sources to create and present weekly, monthly, and quarterly digital channel reports and conduct ad hoc deep dives as required
- Conduct experiments to prove ROI of digital marketing efforts
- Evaluate website performance, analyze site content, measure effectiveness of merchandising, and ensure the website is delivering optimal value to the organization
- Analyze visitor level data to understand user behavior across marketing channels (for example, Paid Search, SEO, Social, and Display Advertising)
- Provide insights to increase revenue and customer engagement across digital campaigns covering a variety of channels including Paid Search, SEO, Social, and Display Advertising
- Troubleshoot Adobe Analytics tracking issues including page tags, conversion tracking, custom events, and ecommerce tracking
- Develop, enhance and disseminate digital marketing dashboards to optimize digital marketing operations and explore insights
- Provide training for internal employees on use of Adobe Analytics tools and best practices if required
- Develop, standardize and maintain digital marketing SOP documents
- Identify key needs or gaps and provide suggestions to close gaps
- Bachelor's Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Economics, Computer Science, or related field
- Proficient in Excel
- Experience with analytics setup, analysis, reporting, recommendations, and strategy
- Excellent time management skills, with ability to manage analytics needs across a portfolio of clients
- Strong interpersonal skills including problem solving, decision making, influencing, and change management
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; ability to confidently present to client stakeholders
- Must have a demonstrated superior attention to detail
- Experience defining goals and KPIs
- Web analytics experience (ideally using Adobe Analytics) 2+ years preferred
- Experience in creating data visualization (ideally using Power BI or Tableau)
- Experience in SQL
- Experience with Cognos, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, and Adobe Media Optimizer
- Experience with Salesforce.com reports and dashboards
- Experience with A/B testing and personalization tools such as VWO and Optimizely
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join