IT Business Partner – HR
Job ID :
China - Shanghai
- Collaborates with Business Partner Manger and HR leadership team to align technology solutions with HR strategies covering all areas including HR operation, BP, training and other functions.
- Assists HR leadership building a roadmap and delivering business portfolio for HR team. The profile should be HR process oriented with technology / solution mapping be pplied which could be used for HR process understanding, optimization & change management.
- Builds a trusted relationship with HR and provides consultative support on both HR process and supporting solutions.
- Regularly meets and consults with HR team, participating in HR staff meetings and planning sessions
- Develops business cases for new technologies and delivers innovative technology solutions to customers
- Acts a thought leader in relevant technologies for HR business on solution development, consolidation and integration.
- Has expertise and awareness of HR relevant solution & technologies used by HR and understands roadmap of technologies being supported.
- Serves as escalation point for technical support on HR tools in use in China, globally, regionally & locally.
- Leverages PMO capability to deliver key projects
- Bachelor’s degree; technology, business, or human resources related field preferred
- Strong knowledge of HR technologies
- Strong demand specification, project management & collaboration skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to work with all levels of management
- A combination of strong technology skills and business acumen
- Workday and Kenexa expertise
- Experience working as a Business Analyst & Consulting, Systems Analyst or Project Manager in IT
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join