Sr. Financial Analyst
Job ID :
US - California - South San Francisco
- Develop and maintain commercial reporting, especially in the areas of business unit (with actual versus plan/forecast analysis) and statistical data (sales, customer)
- Responsible for the assisting in AOP and Forecasting and its submissions
- Ensure timely and accurate reporting to the Business Unit, Division, and Corporate (Revenue and Bookings reporting)
- Reporting of monthly financial performance
- Provides Ad Hoc reporting on as needed basis.
- Completes special projects as determined by manager.
- Participates in PPI projects.
- Demonstrate leadership skills by leading data analysis used in project resolution.
- Bachelors Degree in Finance, Economics, Business, or related field from an accredited university
- Must have at least 5 years of Financial Analysis experience
- Must have done actual versus plan/forecast analysis work and statistical data (sales, customers)
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join