When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Sr Staff Engineer, Layout
The candidate will work as a Layout Engineer on the development of CMOS integrated circuits for clinical sequencing applications, with the following primary responsibilities.
- Carrying out block-level and chip-level physical layout design and verification.
- Authoring design documentation.
- Conducting physical layout and foundry mask data reviews.
- Managing the foundry tape-out process.
Minimum Qualifications (must have):
- BS degree in EE, or equivalent training in Layout Engineering, with 5-10 years of experience.
- Knowledge and experience of physical layout design and verification, and foundry tape-outs.
- Proficient in using and configuring Linux operating systems.
- Ability to write scripts for automation.
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have):
- Direct experience with 110 and 65 nm CMOS processes.
- Programming language in Python, Perl and/or other scripting languages
- Familiarity with EDA software setup and configuration, including Cadence and Git version control
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join