· Work with a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists designing precision analog and low frequency RF systems for medical devices and scientific instruments.
· Apply these efforts to proof-of-concept experiments, product enhancements, and new product development.
· Partner with Operations and Product Support throughout product lifecycle.
· B.S. degree in Electrical Engineering and 5+ years of work experience.
· Experience designing mixed signal circuits, preferentially precision analog and low frequency RF circuits.
· Experience using circuit design, simulations and layout tools such as OrCAD PSpice, Capture, Allegro etc.
· Proficient with standard electrical laboratory equipment such as scope, spectrum analyzer.
· Good oral and written communication skills.
· Developed products under a quality system that meets ISO13485 and FDA regulations.
· Experience on a product development team from initial investigation and design through to manufacturing introduction.
· Capable of leading and driving large electronic sub-systems.
· Experience designing for mid-volume production.
· Familiarity with product verification and validation processes.
· Knowledge of RoHS requirements.
· Working knowledge of CE and product safety regulatory standards.
· M.S. degree in Electrical Engineering.
· Experience with SAP and Product Center.
· Experience with scientific instrumentation, medical devices, or semiconductor process systems.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.