1. Fresh look at PA/BMH product portfolio.
2. Deep base of related industry intelligence and market knowledge
3. Discuss trends, customer concerns, and competitors’ activities with the Global and Local Sales Leader
4. Communicate successful prospecting, advocating, supporting ongoing sales and field support of on-line analyzer and bulk material handling sales in assigned territories.
5. Identify and analyze the business strengths and weaknesses and respond to opportunities and threats in the marketing environment.
6. Map the market by segment, product, region, pricing and competition
7. Find right product or parts on localization, or combine solution with local supplier.
8. Work closely with Global and China Manager to coordinate marketing/sales activities.
9. Support of local distributor(s) and/or representative(s) to hit mutual bookings goals
10. Capability of project management, monitor and smooth production, delivery and on site commissioning.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join