In this role, you will be responsible for
Focus of the Sales Engineer is to meet or exceed revenue targets. The focus is on technical/product based customer requirements. This position carries a sales quota for the specified territory. Responsibilities include:
- Develops sales plan that includes opportunity map, target accounts, forecast, sales strategies, tactics and resource requirements.
- Understands the generic strengths and vulnerabilities of major competitors and develops sales strategies to respond effectively.
- Develop channel partners, provide support and management to them to meet sales targets.
- Maintains and updates a list of prospects within a centralized CRM system to track progress.
- Provides realistic sales forecasts to management and communicates any significant changes or developments.
- Has sufficient technical and business knowledge to present a compelling value proposition to customers. Utilizes regional resources to ensure they are properly leveraged relative to deal closure, probability and opportunity size.
- Responds effectively to customer requests and resolves critical issues and meets all commitments in a timely manner.
- Understands and presents the complete range of product and service offerings that meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates efforts with relevant individuals to address non-standard terms and conditions and gain appropriate approvals. Proactively meets with customers on a regular basis after close of deal to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Ensures implementation schedules and support activities are aligned with commitments to customers and to management.
Bachelors or Master degree, major in Chemistry analysis is preferred Majored in Physics, Chemistry, Chemistry Analysis or similar 3-year above experience in selling equipment Ability to travel approximately up to 50% of the time.
Experience selling analytical solutions in Food Safety if preferred
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join