The Supervisor Inventory is responsible for Warehouse & Inventory accuracy. This includes maintaining warehouse / bin integrity, materials movements, administration of the cycle count program and physical inventory.
- Manage and drive cycle count program and cycle count compliance
- Conduct and manage bin verifications to achieve <5% error in bin accuracy
- Effectively & accurately manage material movements
- Experienced in handling Hazardous Materials
- Capable of managing & driving cGMP Clean Close daily
- Ability to manage the upcoming activities and flex and support changes to support daily outbound variation
- Provides positive leadership to the warehouse personnel and supervises their daily activities.
- Responsible for managing & coaching employee performance & expectations
- Maintains all materials and processes to ensure cGMP / GWP
- Ensures all team members are working in a safe and efficient manner
- Prepares management reports including a Tier 2 board that measure the cadence and effectiveness of the activities being supervised.
- Supports PPI continuous improvement initiatives across the organization.
- Participates in the development and implementation of warehousing procedures including receiving, warehouse, material movements and inventory control.
- Management of quality issues to Thermo Fisher quality standards, including NCAR & CAPA management
- High School Diploma or BS degree required.
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in Logistics and Cold chain shipping
- Minimum of 5 years of leadership experience
- Must have excellent written and oral communication skills, and a strong track record of working cross functionally.
- Must be able to effectively recommend, present and justify continued improvement activities.
- Must have demonstrated ability to manage multiple activities and tasks.
- Inventory Systems knowledge is strongly recommended, QAD, JDE or SAP preferred.
- Certified in Hazardous Materials shipping
- Experience in ISO 13485 & FDA Quality requirements
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join