- To provide excellent customer satisfaction through technical service, installation, operator training and repair of Thermo Fisher Scientific CMD instruments (AAS, ICP, ICPMS & IOMS).
- Enhance Thermo Fisher Scientific CMD Service business and reputation by becoming the customer’s trusted advisor on Thermo Fisher Scientific CMD instruments and service products.
- Provide training and technical advice on instrument use, both in person and by telephone.
- Provide an important link between customers and Thermo Fisher Scientific CMD Sales and Marketing teams.
- Discuss Thermo Fisher Scientific CMD Service Products with customers, and provide leads to Korea Service Sales Rep as they arise.
- Any other duties as may be reasonably required from time to time by senior management.
At least ONE of the following:
- Bachelor Degree in Chemistry or similar.
- Analytical work or service experience for analytical instruments from 1~10years
- Intermediate level written and spoken English language ability.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join