Responsible for driving regional market strategies by efficient management and execution of adapted global strategies at local levels across APJ. Objective is to ensure development of new markets and a sustainable market leadership position in the core.
Drives region-level execution of marketing campaigns, value proposition, and customer segmentation in partnership with territory marketing teams to drive demand. Partners with global market development to deliver campaigns that are region and country applicable, partners with regional marketing teams to assist in regional adaptations, drives the development and execution of campaign materials to generate demand through the digital and sales/distributor channels.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities:
Focus: Category/Business Management
- Responsible for achieving financial and market success in the region and providing region-level line-of-sight visibility (local pulse) to global business and market development teams
- Manage region market performance for portfolio in conjunction with territory marketing and sales leaders — gap-to-close analysis and corrective actions as required.
- Perform detailed analysis and routine reporting to Global Marketing of Region business performance (i.e. Region revenue, unit/solution actual sales to forecast, campaign implementation status and results, KPIs) so that appropriate actions can be planned. Recommend actions based on seasonality and competitive pressures, key partner performance and issues as appropriate.
- Work with product management, pricing and sales leadership to optimize region pricing, work with Territory marketing on annual price setting and “price get” for the region.
- Plans and executes region and country level NPIs, price actions, rollovers, upgrades and obsolescence of existing products
- Arranges sales product and campaign training as needed on portfolio.
Focus: Region Segment Campaigns and New Product Launches
- Responsible for adapting global campaigns and programs for execution in the region to establish strong customer and category positions including:
- Campaign planning, alignment with global and territory
- Campaign roll out in region, including region/country adaptation and execution
- Campaign materials, communication deliverables, digital, web content and arranging translations as appropriate.
- Industry and customer events around portfolio
- In partnership with Territory teams build region industry relationships
- Responsible for new product introduction/launch execution (NPI) and deployment plan, including, local web content and local activities to support launch
- Country program adaptation and execution
- Responsible for new product introduction/launch execution (NPI) and deployment plan, including web content and local activities to support launch
- Sales Training delivery
- Consistent tracking and analysis of region market performance
- Timely delivery of performance reporting
- All campaigns executed on time and on strategy
- % of business over the web
- Customer measures—Region Market Share, Retention, Acquisition
- Territory/Regional Marketing Teams
- Global Market Development
- Digital Marketing
- Operations – marketing and sales
- Product Management
- Service and support team
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join