When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work that supports a powerful mission.
With revenues of $17 billion and a track record of stability and consistent growth, we’re uniquely able to give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Developing Test plans/strategies and report on product performance, quality, security and stability
- Work as a Scrum Master
- This candidate must manage the project execution in the process boundaries.
- Communicate effectively with stakeholders in different time zones
- As a scrum master, conduct daily meetings, coach the scrum dev team, help grooming the product backlog, remove impediments
- Manage projects with required planning and execution support
- Continuously guide the team with organization processes and keep checking the compliance
Minimum Qualifications (must have)
• Excited about building world-class software solutions
• Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or Information Systems or equivalent work experience.
• 5 or more years of QA experience
• 2 or more years of Scrum Master experience. Certification is a major plus.
• Significant test automation (Selenium) experience, including implementing test code within a continuous integration and delivery pipeline.
• Knowledge of the following required: web protocols, networking, and systems; open source tools;
• Experience writing code to test APIs and operating systems.
• Demonstrated understanding of the entire software development life cycle
• Experience in working with Jira and Confluence.
• Excellent interpersonal, organizational and communication skills and a commitment to the mission of the institution.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
Other qualification(nice to have)
• Experience with QTP or other test automation frameworks
• Experience working within CI,CD and TDD development environment.
• 2 or more years of Project Management experience.
• Knowledge and experience in Bioinformatics.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission — “enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer”. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join