The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for the development, design, creation and implementation of digital marketing programs to support expansion and growth of the company products and services.
Proficiency in digital marketing including, graphics, web/online advertising, social media, SEO and adwords program and web development is a must.
At the core of the Digital Marketing Specialist’s role is the generation of direct revenue and an incremental pipeline for existing and new customers, leveraging digital marketing campaigns.
- Define digital marketing strategies with measurable plans to ensure growth attainment
- Develop, design and implement data-driven marketing programs (including onsite, SEO/SEM, paid digital media and social media), that deliver awareness, engagement and pipeline. These programs should result in the conversions of new and existing leads into measurable revenue.
- Devise key messaging points for lead generation and conversion campaigns. Understand the buyer personas and target marketing activities along the buying cycle.
- Collaborate with Regional marketing managers to understand priorities and develop and execute campaigns that reach and resonate with targeted prospects. Identify target customers, leverage existing content and / or generate new content needed to connect with target customers.
- Responsible for all digital marketing operations functions and tasks
- Interface with cross functional teams including marketing operations, analytics, global digital team, sales and other functions like customer care.
- Manage digital agency relationships, day-to-day production, as well as campaign budgets and schedules.
- Own and maintain digital analytics, metrics, and digital campaign reporting for continuous improvement.
Nature and Scope:
This position interacts with varying levels of internal and external stakeholders requiring the ability to clearly communicate verbally and in writing.
Effectiveness in this role requires a solid knowledge of all marketing channels and marketing services activities, including copy writing, print and direct marketing processes.
It also requires skills in project management and a strong demonstrable ability to work independently.
- Extensive years of digital marketing experience
- Bachelor’s Degree – Marketing, with digital marketing experience
- Digital marketing campaigning experience
- Strong analytical skill. Knowledge and use of google analytics, site catalyst/Adobe analytics/Adobe Social
- Experience with working with predictive analytic/predictive models
- Experience with working with Content Management systems, Cascading Style Sheets (CSS)
- Experience with marketing plan development
- Marketing professional with the ability to develop marketing plans and execute them independently
- Experience using marketing automation systems to drive lead generation campaigns
- Ability to work with marketing and sales team to achieve aggressive sales goals
- Excellent communicator and creative thinker with an ability to use data to inform all decisions
- Demonstrated experience working across multiple organizations to successful completion of project
- Ability to work in fast pace environment and to prioritise workload effectively.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join