Position Summary:. This position is responsible for supervising Accounts Payable process execution for NA CCG Inventory. It supervises & maintains the organization, integrity, compliance, timeliness and accuracy of invoice processing including receipt, index, process and troubleshoot of invoices for US. Ensures proper support for external & internal customers. This position monitors, prepares and/or reviews all periodic statistics and reporting and ensures timely and accurate compliance with schedules and KPI metrics.
- Provides daily interaction, training, direction and oversight of staff activities to ensure coordination, accuracy and timely delivery of work outputs.
- Performs all functions associated with balancing and monitoring invoice processing on a daily basis
- Monitors and troubleshoots invoice fall outs on a daily basis to ensure payment due date adherence
- Oversees and timeliness accuracy of invoice processing
- Monitors accuracy and timeliness of journal entry, uploads, accounts payable reconciliations, and related management reporting.
- Oversees customer support inquiries as well as monitoring queues and daily workload distribution.
- Adheres to Internal Audit guidelines and provides reporting as requested.
- Provides daily/weekly/monthly performance statistics to Procurement, Taxes & Finance Departments.
- Ensures quality in customer service levels are maintained both internally and externally.
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc reporting as require within the functional area
- This position has the supervisory/administrative responsibility for development of staff members, including hiring, performance development and annual review, disciplinary actions, coaching and counseling, personal development and career advancement, succession planning, etc.
- Systems, Microsoft Office
- Demonstrated ability to develop and maintain financial controls.
- Effective training skills and team building capabilities for rapid ramp-up of functional tasks within area of responsibility.
- Demonstrated leadership skills; strong oral and written communication, presentation, conflict resolution and negotiation skills.
- Ability to learn and apply AS400 and ancillary computer system knowledge.
- Experience leading continuous process improvement projects leading to significant time or bottom line savings.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills. Ability to interface with all levels of management, tailoring message appropriately for recipients.
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with peers, and upper management.
- Ability to manage multiple assignments, has good judgment, and prioritizes projects and time effectively
- Pays attention to details, produces accurate work and consistently meets deadlines.
- Ability to make accurate and timely decisions pertaining to accounts payable processes; understands the urgency and impact to both customers and the corporation.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance from an accredited college or university preferred, or 5 years of progressive AP experience in a Fortune 500 company will be considered.
- Minimum 4 years of supervisory experience.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join