As part of a cross-functional development team, the Software Engineer will perform various firmware & software development, testing and documentation duties on projects for the development of Industrial Datalogger products.
- Development of firmware & software applications. This includes all aspects of Firmware and software development lifecycle, including design, development, testing and technical/user documentation as part of a cross functional team
- Commit with the team to agreed goals and timeframes. Specifically ensuring that short term (“Sprint”) goals are met.
- Provide objective and accurate estimates to assist in the planning of development and testing activities.
- To maintain a professional and positive attitude whilst being committed to our company values of integrity, innovation, involvement and intensity.
- Other duties as defined by the product development manager.
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, or Electrical/Electronics Engineering.
- 5+ years of industry experience.
- Embedded software development ,Software Integration.
- Design and development for windows and Linux environment.
- Embedded C,C++,C# ,Java,SQL , Perl, shell script .
- IP Networking (TCP/IP,PPP),IOT Protocols (MQTT,HTTPS ).
- Experience suitable for the Application developement ,UI development.
- Ability to understand and follow engineering processes such as SCRUM, version control, bug management.
- Ability to work in all aspects of software development lifecycle, including design, development, testing and technical/user documentation as part of a cross functional team.
- Ability to research unfamiliar technologies and methods for application in our product development and support.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join