Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
- Perform Production Support activities like Incident Resolution, Change Management and Server Administration for multiple instances of Precision TMS to support Order Trade Compliance, Transportation Management and Package Exception Management.
- Work on System enhancements and ongoing projects for Precision TMS.
- Gather user requirements to develop solutions and alternatives.
- Critically evaluate information gathered from multiple sources, reconcile conflicts, and distinguish user requests from the underlying true needs
- Translate high-level information into details as well as summarize detailed information
- Communicate and collaborate with users to analyze information needs and functional requirements
- Collaborate with developers and subject matter experts to establish the technical vision and analyze tradeoffs between usability and performance needs.
- Serve as the conduit between the user community and the software development team through which requirements flow
- Develop requirements specifications
- Support, documentation and automation of Standard Operating Procedure
- Monitor system transactional capacity against current and expected growth
- BS/BA degree required (Science / Math preferred)
- Should have at least 2-3 years of Systems Analysis/ Systems Admin Experience in the fields of OTC / Distribution / Warehouse Management / Transportation Management preferably on a Major ERP Like JD Edwards / SAP or a Warehouse Management System like Manhattan or Order Trade Compliance/Transportation Management System like Precision or Kewell.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join