When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. Surrounded by collaborative colleagues, you’ll have the support and opportunities that only a global leader can give you. Our respected, growing organization has an exceptional strategy for the near term and beyond. Take your place on our strong team, and help us make significant contributions to the world.
Working as part of a highly skilled consultancy team will deliver professional consultancy services related to the implementation of Thermo Fisher Informatics products.
• To deliver technical work relating to Thermo Fisher Informatics products
• To deliver high quality consultancy relating to Thermo Fisher Informatics products
• To deliver successful performance relative to defined performance metrics
• To work onsite, face to face with customers at all levels
• To participate in pre-sales activities.
• Experienced in Laboratory Informatics, for example in
o LIMS (required)
o Instrument Integration
• Experience with SampleManager and/or Nautilus LIMS preferred
• Working experience with programming Microsoft .NET would be most advantageous
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in scientific or information technology field.
• Organised with ability to prioritise work load and work under pressure
• Good verbal and written communication skills
• Customer focused
• Willing to travel up to 50% of working time over any one year period
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria: (Bullet 3-5 key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position.)
• Experience in customer facing role
• Demonstrated communication skills
• Significant relevant experience in industry or laboratory informatics
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join