With 55,000 extraordinary minds on our global team, each one of us at Thermo Fisher has an important story to tell. Whether we’re helping customers to fight disease, making sure our air is clean, or solving cold cases, our stories involve thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives. Our dedicated sales professionals are laser focused on delivering our customer value proposition - accelerating innovation and enhancing productivity. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
12 months fixed term contract, Reports to Logistics Co-Ordinator
To provide a professional Reception service to customers/visitors & telephone callers
- Greet/deal with visitors/ telephone callers in a prompt, courteous, professional & friendly manner.
- Answer switchboard quickly using standard company greeting and transfer calls to appropriate
- Take accurate messages from callers as required and ensure they are communicated as promptly as
- Welcome visitors in a friendly manner, establish reason for visit and direct to relevant person.
- Ensure visitors register is completed on visitor arrival
- Update Greetings Board daily as appropriate.
- Keep reception area clean, safe and tidy.
- Preparation of meeting/training rooms as required
- To comply with Quality Management System
Previous reception work or customer service
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join